Trusted Home Inspection Professionals


Serving The Greater Grand Rapids Area For Nearly 10 Years!



Same Day On-Line Reporting

Your detailed digital inspection report will be ready the same day or within 12 hours of the inspection.  The report will have detailed pictures and will be in terms that are easy to understand.  The safety hazards and items that are not functioning properly are separated into a report summary at the end of the report.




Advanced Inspection Tools

We want to make sure that even though a home inspection is non-invasive in nature that we do everything possible to bring maximum value and insight to your inspection experience.  Our inspectors not only carry basic tools that any inspector should have but also carry advanced tools to assist in uncovering defects that may go unnoticed.  


200% Satisfaction Guarantee

Finding a good inspector is difficult, and we want you to feel confident in your choice.  If during the home inspection, you are not completely thrilled with our services, just let us know.  Not only will we give you you're money back but since we feel so strongly about having a good thorough inspection, we will pay for another certified master inspector to perform the job.  Just see what the 400+ clients have had to say about us.



Give Us 5% Of Your Confidence, We'll Earn The Other 95%

Why Choose A Certified Master Inspector 

Click on the video below to learn why choosing a Certified Master Inspector can benefit you

InterNACHI Standards Inspection

Radon Testing

Termite Inspection

Mold Testing

Thermal Imaging

PFAS Testing

Water Quality

MFD Foundation Certification

Essential Home Inspection's Comprehensive Inspection Reports Provide Clarity And Peace Of Mind

Don't you think the inspector you choose should be doing everything they can to protect and inform you before you buy?

Essential Home Inspection

  • Basic Thermal Imager Scan With Every Inspection 
  • Advanced Circuit Analyzers To Detect False Grounding
  • Advanced Moisture Meters
  • Ambient Carbon Monoxide Detection 
  • Gas Leak Detection 

Other Companies

  • Not Required
  • Not Required
  • Not Required
  • Not Required
  • Not Required

The most important equipment a home inspector can bring is their eyes, knowledge, and experience.  Given the nature of a home inspection, certain issues may not be visible to the naked eye.  We exceed the basic requirements of a home inspection because we believe your family deserves it.  Give us 5% of your confidence and we'll earn the other 95%.

200%

guarantee

Relax...

You are fully protected by our 200% Satisfaction-Guarantee.

If, for any reason, you aren't absolutely thrilled with the level of service while attending your inspection just let us know!  Not only will we not charge you, we will actually pay for another certified master inspector to do the job.

01

At the top of the page click on "Request Inspection", from there you can get a quote or book your inspection.  You can also call

(616) 258-6078

02

We'll take it from there!  We will do all of the scheduling and confirm with you when the appointment is confirmed with the seller.

03

Attend your inspection in person or virtually.  We will send you a detailed report of the inspection within 12 hours of your appointment.

What Is Included In A Home Inspection?

Exterior

  • Sprinkler Systems $  
  • Structural Integrity
  • Siding and Trim
  • Foundation and Footing
  • Gutters and Downspouts
  • Roof, Chimney, and Flashings
  • Driveways and Patios
  • Decks and Porches
  • Windows and Doors

Interior

  • Walls, Floors, and Ceiling  
  • Interior Windows and Doors
  • Kitchen Appliances
  • Stairways, Railings, and Guardrails
  • Attic and Insulation
  • Crawlspace
  • Plumbing
  • Service Panels and Outlets

Major Systems

  • HVAC (Heating and Air)  
  • Water Heater
  • Electrical System
  • Roof
  • Plumbing System
General Home Inspection
  • Inspection Performed To InterNACHI SOP
  • Same Day Report Delivery
  • 200% Satisfaction Guarantee


Premium Service Package
  • General Home Inspection
  • Essential Services Package
  • Mold Testing
  • Limited Infrared Scan

Our most comprehensive inspection.  For Those Who May Have Mold Allergies


4 Point Inspection

Inspection of the Major Systems


$

250.00


  • Heating and Cooling
  • Electrical
  • Plumbing
  • Roof
MFD Home Foundation Certification

Engineering Services starting at


$

400.00

  • Inspection of the support systems and tie downs.
  • Engineering Report required on most HUD backed loans for manufactured homes.
  • Fast Report Turn Around
  • Additional charges may apply if the home has additions. porches or decks.
  • Free Kitchen
PFAS / WATER Testing






  • Call for pricing
  • Sampling Collection
  • PFAS Results within 10 business days.  Express service available.
  • Other water testing 2-3 business days.
  • Delivery to the lab
VA TERMITE INSPECTION

$

125.00


  • Termite Inspection
  • Written on form NPMA-33 to satisfy all lender requests for termite inspections.
VA TERMITE
1 YEAR GUARANTEE

$

175.00


  • Termite Inspection
  • Written on form NPMA-33 to satisfy all lender requests for termite inspections.
  • Treatment if Termite activity found within 1 year of the inspection.  $200 deductible applies.

Large Service Area

We can accommodate most buyers looking in the West Michigan and Greater Grand Rapids Areas.  Most inspections can be scheduled and conducted within 48 hours.  If your property does not appear on this map, call us!  In most cases we can still take care of you!

10

Almost 10 Years In Business!

260+

Google Reviews

Over 2000

Inspections Performed

Trusted Service, Over 250 On-Line Reviews!

Thank you to all of our clients and their agents around the Grand Rapids area have felt confident enough to leave us a review on line.  Their testimonial is going to be the best description regarding the service you'll receive when our certified home inspectors perform your home inspection.  Once you have taken a look at the reviews and feel comfortable with who we are as a home inspection company, click the button to schedule or receive our free instant on-line home inspection quote.  You can also call our office to schedule most days and evenings. 

Manufactured Home Engineering Certification