Same Day On-Line Reporting
In most cases, your inspection report will be delivered within a few hours of the inspection. The report will have detailed pictures and will be in terms that are easy to understand. The safety hazards and items that are not functioning properly are separated into a report summary at the end of the report.
Advanced Inspection Tools
We want to make sure that even though a home inspection is non-invasive in nature that we do everything possible to bring maximum value and insight to your inspection experience. Our inspectors not only carry basic tools that any inspector should have but also carry advanced tools to assist in uncovering defects that may go unnoticed.
200% Satisfaction Guarantee
Finding a good inspector is difficult, and we want you to feel confident in your choice. If during the home inspection, you are not completely thrilled with our services, just let us know. Not only will we give you you're money back but since we feel so strongly about having a good thorough inspection, we will pay for another certified master inspector to perform the job. Just see what the 400+ clients have had to say about us.
Give Us 5% Of Your Confidence, We'll Earn The Other 95%
If you're in search of professional Home Inspector in Cascade, MI, look no further. Our team of experienced home inspectors is dedicated to ensuring your peace of mind when it comes to one of the most significant investments you'll ever make – your home. With a keen eye for detail and extensive knowledge of the local housing market, we provide comprehensive home inspection reports that highlight potential issues and safety concerns. Whether you're buying or selling a property, our Cascade home inspection services will give you the information you need to make informed decisions. Trust us to uncover hidden problems and provide you with a clear picture of the property's condition. Contact us today to schedule your home inspection and take the first step towards a confident and secure real estate transaction in Grand Rapids, MI.
What Is Included In A Home Inspection?
48 Hour Radon Testing
Mold Testing and Inspection
MFD Foundation Certification
General Home Inspection
Essential Services Package
Our most popular inspection. Most clients choose this option. This helps ensure that the home is free of wood destroying insects and that your family is safe from harmful radon gas.
Essential Services Package + Sewer Scan
Essential Services Package + Sewer Scan
Sewer and Septic Laterals are not inspected in a general home inspection or a well & septic inspection. Get peace of mind by ensuring that the system is in good working order.
4 Point Inspection
Inspection of the Major Systems
A visual assessment of the home for visible mold and conducive conditions.
MFD Home Foundation Certification
Engineering Services starting at
PFAS / WATER Testing
VA TERMITE INSPECTION
1 YEAR GUARANTEE
Large Service Area
We can accommodate most buyers looking in the West Michigan and Cascade Areas. Most inspections can be scheduled and conducted within 48 hours. If your property does not appear on this map, call us! In most cases we can still take care of you!
Over 10 Years In Business!
Trusted Service, Over 400 On-Line Reviews!
Thank you to all of our clients and their agents around the Cascade area have felt confident enough to leave us a review on line. Their testimonial is going to be the best description regarding the service you'll receive when our certified home inspectors perform your home inspection. Once you have taken a look at the reviews and feel comfortable with who we are as a home inspection company, click the button to schedule or receive our free instant on-line home inspection quote. You can also call our office to schedule most days and evenings.
Essential Home Inspection's Comprehensive Inspection Reports Provide Clarity And Peace Of Mind
Don't you think the inspector you choose should be doing everything they can to protect and inform you before you buy?
Essential Home Inspection
You are fully protected by our 200% Satisfaction-Guarantee.
If, for any reason, you aren't absolutely thrilled with the level of service while attending your inspection just let us know! Not only will we not charge you, we will actually pay for another certified master inspector to do the job.