Why Choose US?
We promise to make scheduling easy and to deliver the information we find in a clear, concise, easy to understand manner.
Same Day On-Line Reporting
Your detailed digital inspection report will be ready the same day or within 12 hours of the inspection. The report will have detailed pictures and will be in terms that are easy to understand. The safety hazards and items that are not functioning properly are separated into a report summary at the end of the report.
Advanced Inspection Tools -
Our inspectors not only carry basic tools that any inspector should have but also carry advanced tools to assist in uncovering defects that may go unnoticed. We circuit analyzers that may detect certain electrical safety conditions in your home's wiring that a cheap GFCI tester would not find. We use moisture meters to detect potential issues that not only work on wood, but other surfaces such as plaster and masonry. We perform a quick thermal scan of the home in hopes of catching leaks or other thermal anomalies that would not be uncovered using the naked eye.
200% Satisfaction Guarantee
Finding a good inspector is difficult, and we want you to feel confident in your choice. If during the home inspection, you are not completely thrilled with our services, just let us know. Not only will we give you you're money back but since we feel so strongly about having a good thorough inspection, we will pay for another certified inspector to perform the job. Just see what the 260+ clients have had to say about us.
MFD Foundation Certification
InterNACHI Standards Inspection
Essential Home Inspection's Comprehensive Inspection Reports Provide Clarity And Peace Of Mind
Advanced tools are not required to perform a home inspection but they sure are helpful.
Essential Home Inspection
The most important equipment a home inspector can bring is their eyes, knowledge, and experience. Given the nature of a home inspection, certain issues may not be visible to the naked eye. We exceed the basic requirements of a home inspection because your family deserves it. Give us 5% of your confidence and we'll earn the other 95%.
At the top of the page click on "Request Inspection", from there you can get a quote or book your inspection. You can also call
We'll take it from there! We will do all of the scheduling and confirm with you when the appointment is confirmed with the seller.
Attend your inspection in person or virtually. We will send you a detailed report of the inspection within 12 hours of your appointment.
What Is Included In A Home Inspection?
Standard Home Inspection
Termite & Radon
bundle and Save $25
Our most popular inspection. Most clients choose this option.
bundle and SAVE
Our most thorough inspection.
4 Point Inspection
Inspection of the Major Systems
A visual assessment of the home for visible mold and conducive conditions.
MFD Home Foundation Certification
Engineering Services starting at
PFAS / WATER Testing
VA TERMITE INSPECTION
1 YEAR GUARANTEE
Large Service Area
We can accommodate most buyers looking in the West Michigan and Greater Grand Rapids Areas. Most inspections can be scheduled and conducted within 48 hours. If your property does not appear on this map, call us! In most cases we can still take care of you!
Almost 10 Years In Business!
Trusted Service, Over 250 On-Line Reviews!
Thank you to all of our clients and their agents around the Grand Rapids area have felt confident enough to leave us a review on line. Their testimonial is going to be the best description regarding the service you'll receive when our certified home inspectors perform your home inspection. Once you have taken a look at the reviews and feel comfortable with who we are as a home inspection company, click the button to schedule or receive our free instant on-line home inspection quote. You can also call our office to schedule most days and evenings.